Tuesday 16 June 2009

eek people!


wow I suddenly got popular - 4 new followers overnight!  Thanks for the love everybody.

I was pretty ill last night, not sure why, I think it might have been a migraine-type-thing hence the lack of post.

I've entered one of my geckos Ghost into Pets Jubilee's monthly cuteness contest.  Please visit and vote for Ghost by commenting on his photograph.

My parents are back from their holiday so the house is suddenly really busy again.  It's hard to know whether to be grateful for the company or miss the peace and quiet.  Apart from a lot of cleaning prior to my parents' arrival, I painted this greyhound as promised this afternoon, whilst watching InkHeart, which I highly recommend as an exceptional film. 

The anatomy is a little off but this really isn't my area of expertise.   All in all I don't think it came out too badly.  I'm still getting to grips with the acrylics and one of the most challenging things at the moment is the inability to mix the colours on the canvas.  If anybody is interested in buying this canvas I am selling it for the Retired Greyhound Trust, please contact me for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know your thoughts and opinions.