Monday 10 August 2009

And the Winner is . . .

As we have a tie I will select the winner of this round, I hope that's alright with everybody. As Amie, who is the photographer of #6 won the last round I will award this round to Southern Girl who took #1, I will be in touch with you shortly; well done to you both.

My personal favourite for this round was #2, taken by Kimberly Rose, I love her original take on the theme, not to mention it is a stunningly well taken photograph.

More news and an Undiscovered Artist Feature coming up later in the week.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much! All of the entires were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I looked at it 7 minutes before it was up and I was winning by two, that's so awesome that it hit a tie. I did love #2 as well. Just caught my eye and I couldn't tear it away.

    Thanks again Cat.

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you both enjoyed the challenge. I'll put another up shortly but I'm seeing practice at a vets for the next two weeks so things are a bit busy so sorry if there is a little wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know your thoughts and opinions.